- Winters Here, Time to Plan a Dive Getaway!
- TRAVELING WITH YOUR SCUBA GEAR – THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF TAKING YOUR OWN SCUBA GEAR WHEN TRAVELING
- How Essential are Dive Computers: Would YOU Dive Without One?
- Scuba Certification: Essential Items for Your First Day in the Water
- Which Scuba Certifying Agency Should I Use?
Subscribe to the Diving Gear Guide Blog via Email
- Traveling with dive gear. On Plane December 15, 2017
- Looking for Dive Buddies - Las Vegas, Nevada; Portland, Oregon, & Near By December 10, 2017
- Local Dive Buddy, Oahu December 10, 2017
- vortex spring - dive buddy December 9, 2017
Category Archives: Dive Travel
DGG- Winter is here. For most of us in the mid- Atlantic region (with the exception of a few hearty oyster divers out the frigid Chesapeake) the dive season is over until warmer water returns in the spring. I like to think that winter is prime time for dive travel. The best way to have a […]