- Winters Here, Time to Plan a Dive Getaway!
- TRAVELING WITH YOUR SCUBA GEAR – THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF TAKING YOUR OWN SCUBA GEAR WHEN TRAVELING
- How Essential are Dive Computers: Would YOU Dive Without One?
- Scuba Certification: Essential Items for Your First Day in the Water
- Which Scuba Certifying Agency Should I Use?
Subscribe to the Diving Gear Guide Blog via Email
- Looking for buddy for Bonaire in March. Open to different dates. February 22, 2018
- Gopro 6 underwater settings help February 21, 2018
- Any Florida Dive 2/24-2/25. February 21, 2018
- Dive Buddy wanted Monterey Bay, Ca. March 3rd February 20, 2018
Category Archives: Dive Travel
DGG- Winter is here. For most of us in the mid- Atlantic region (with the exception of a few hearty oyster divers out the frigid Chesapeake) the dive season is over until warmer water returns in the spring. I like to think that winter is prime time for dive travel. The best way to have a […]