- Winters Here, Time to Plan a Dive Getaway!
- TRAVELING WITH YOUR SCUBA GEAR – THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF TAKING YOUR OWN SCUBA GEAR WHEN TRAVELING
- How Essential are Dive Computers: Would YOU Dive Without One?
- Scuba Certification: Essential Items for Your First Day in the Water
- Which Scuba Certifying Agency Should I Use?
Subscribe to the Diving Gear Guide Blog via Email
- Aqualung Dimension BCD XL (Harleysville, PA) $500 August 21, 2018
- DiveBuddy.com - Maintenance August 18, 2018
- Saturday, August 19 Dutch Spring Buddy wanted August 18, 2018
- Beginner to Pro: Divemaster Internship Program - Phuket, Thailand August 18, 2018
Category Archives: Dive Travel
By Kris Mifsud – When you are about to embark on a scuba diving vacation, one of the first things that you should plan is whether you will be renting or taking your own equipment. This guide on scuba diving travel contains tips to assist you when you are embarking on your scuba vacation. Whether you […]