- Winters Here, Time to Plan a Dive Getaway!
- TRAVELING WITH YOUR SCUBA GEAR – THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF TAKING YOUR OWN SCUBA GEAR WHEN TRAVELING
- How Essential are Dive Computers: Would YOU Dive Without One?
- Scuba Certification: Essential Items for Your First Day in the Water
- Which Scuba Certifying Agency Should I Use?
Subscribe to the Diving Gear Guide Blog via Email
- Saturday, August 18 Dutch Spring Buddy wanted August 16, 2018
- PADI Library App August 15, 2018
- Ekhr 120 cf steel cylinder August 15, 2018
- Looking for dive buddy for Vortex Springs dive 8/18 August 15, 2018
Category Archives: Open Water Gear
As long as there has been more than one agency providing scuba instruction and awarding certification cards (C-Cards), this debate has raged. Making the decision was a lot easier when the US Navy was the only game in town. Like many things, the answer to this question depends… There are dozens of certifying agencies. The […]