- Winters Here, Time to Plan a Dive Getaway!
- TRAVELING WITH YOUR SCUBA GEAR – THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF TAKING YOUR OWN SCUBA GEAR WHEN TRAVELING
- How Essential are Dive Computers: Would YOU Dive Without One?
- Scuba Certification: Essential Items for Your First Day in the Water
- Which Scuba Certifying Agency Should I Use?
Subscribe to the Diving Gear Guide Blog via Email
- Dutch Springs 05/25 testing water temp and refreshing skills May 24, 2018
- Blue Heron Bridge dive "Florida" May 23, 2018
- Memorial Day Weekend Buddy Needed Huntsville Tx May 23, 2018
- Try Scuba Diving (in a swimming pool) - PENNSYLVANIA May 23, 2018
Category Archives: Scuba Diver Resources
Each diving program specifies what a student needs to bring to their course. Some programs (normally resort courses) require students to bring nothing but pen, paper and an open mind. Some agencies require a student to purchase or rent everything from them. If you have any question as to what you need to bring, check with […]