- Winters Here, Time to Plan a Dive Getaway!
- TRAVELING WITH YOUR SCUBA GEAR – THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF TAKING YOUR OWN SCUBA GEAR WHEN TRAVELING
- How Essential are Dive Computers: Would YOU Dive Without One?
- Scuba Certification: Essential Items for Your First Day in the Water
- Which Scuba Certifying Agency Should I Use?
Subscribe to the Diving Gear Guide Blog via Email
- Saturday, August 18 Dutch Spring Buddy wanted August 16, 2018
- PADI Library App August 15, 2018
- Ekhr 120 cf steel cylinder August 15, 2018
- Looking for dive buddy for Vortex Springs dive 8/18 August 15, 2018
Tag Archives: DIve travel
By Kris Mifsud – When you are about to embark on a scuba diving vacation, one of the first things that you should plan is whether you will be renting or taking your own equipment. This guide on scuba diving travel contains tips to assist you when you are embarking on your scuba vacation. Whether you […]