- Winters Here, Time to Plan a Dive Getaway!
- TRAVELING WITH YOUR SCUBA GEAR – THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF TAKING YOUR OWN SCUBA GEAR WHEN TRAVELING
- How Essential are Dive Computers: Would YOU Dive Without One?
- Scuba Certification: Essential Items for Your First Day in the Water
- Which Scuba Certifying Agency Should I Use?
Subscribe to the Diving Gear Guide Blog via Email
- Novice diver looking for dive buddies in Ottawa area October 18, 2017
- Dive buddy in and around Virginia Beach October 18, 2017
- Diving the Oriskany Oct 28, Need a couple more people October 17, 2017
- Oceanic vt 4.1 problem October 17, 2017
Tag Archives: dive travel advice
DGG- Winter is here. For most of us in the mid- Atlantic region (with the exception of a few hearty oyster divers out the frigid Chesapeake) the dive season is over until warmer water returns in the spring. I like to think that winter is prime time for dive travel. The best way to have a […]