- Winters Here, Time to Plan a Dive Getaway!
- TRAVELING WITH YOUR SCUBA GEAR – THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF TAKING YOUR OWN SCUBA GEAR WHEN TRAVELING
- How Essential are Dive Computers: Would YOU Dive Without One?
- Scuba Certification: Essential Items for Your First Day in the Water
- Which Scuba Certifying Agency Should I Use?
Subscribe to the Diving Gear Guide Blog via Email
- Saturday, August 18 Dutch Spring Buddy wanted August 16, 2018
- PADI Library App August 15, 2018
- Ekhr 120 cf steel cylinder August 15, 2018
- Looking for dive buddy for Vortex Springs dive 8/18 August 15, 2018
Tag Archives: Scuba Essentials
Each diving program specifies what a student needs to bring to their course. Some programs (normally resort courses) require students to bring nothing but pen, paper and an open mind. Some agencies require a student to purchase or rent everything from them. If you have any question as to what you need to bring, check with […]